Scott C. Polman was born in Elgin, Illinois and grew up in Appleton, Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 1993 with a B.B.A. in Production/Operations, then worked in business and supply chain management for global corporations in the Chicagoland area.
Scott continued his education at DePaul University, graduating in 2002 with an M.B.A. in Financial Management. He then attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, graduating with a J.D. in 2007. While in law school, he made Law Review, and also received the CALI award for excellence in Employment Law.
Scott's practice is located in Niles, Illinois, and he is admitted to the state bar of Illinois, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Areas of Practice
- Business Organizations
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: CALI award for excellence in Employment Law
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- M.B.A. - 2002
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Financial Management and Control
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Whitewater, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Production/Operations Management